Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by micael <ca...@harbornet.com> on 2002/08/23 09:02:53 UTC

Fresh Face

I am here to look around and learn a little and then to join the crew where
I fit in.  I am open to suggestions, advice, information, directions, etc.
in that regard.  I will be creepin' and peepin' about.  For the moment,
just saying "Hello".  This looks like an interesting place.

Re: Fresh Face

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
On Friday, August 23, 2002, at 08:02 AM, micael wrote:

> I am here to look around and learn a little and then to join the crew
> where I fit in.  I am open to suggestions, advice, information,
> directions, etc. in that regard.  I will be creepin' and peepin' about.
> For the moment, just saying "Hello".  This looks like an interesting
> place.

hmm...

'interesting' in the chinese curse sense (at least at the moment).

if you have seen them already, browse

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/getinvolved.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/index.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/volunteering.html

(and generally the rest of the jakarta site)

- robert