Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jason Suplizio <su...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/08 20:24:09 UTC

OGNL performance bottlenecking

I'm still documenting my evaluation of Tapestry and could use a quick
answer...
.
I've read that the Tapestry 3.0.3 experiences some performance bottlenecking
due to OGNL 2.6.7 jar and that OGNL 3.0 fixes this issue.

Question: Has Tapestry 4.0 upgraded to OGNL 3.0 or resolved this issue in
another way?

Thanks!
Jason

Re: OGNL performance bottlenecking