Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ricardo Blanes <rb...@tissat.es> on 2006/02/03 13:51:58 UTC

Problems with wsdl2code

Hi all

            I have been using wsdl2code from axis2 version 0.94, and I
have got some strange results. I am working on windows XP professional,
with SUN jdk 1.5, and I have set AXIS_HOME environment variable to the
directory where axis2 was unzipped.

            I have use the next command:

Wsdl2code -uri C:/wsdlFolder/Pegs.wsdl -o C:/outputFolder/pegs -p
com.mycompany.pegs -ss -d xmlbeans.

Note that when I use ss option, only server side classes are generated,
but with version of axis2 0.93 both server and client classes was
generated. If I use the option -sd an error occurs.

            The result of execute the command at first sight seems to be
fine, but if we look the generated class PegsRequestSkeleton, all the
methods have as parameter a variable of type OMElement, so the class
PegsRequestMessageReceiver compiles with errors.

With version 0.93, the methods in the skeleton class have as parameter a
variable of appropriate type based on wsdl definition.

            I send attached the mentioned files, Pegs.wsdl and
guide_trial.xsd.

            Later I have modified the wsdl file and the imported schema.
The modifications consist in eliminate the wsdl:types tag, and use the
wsdl:import tag.

When I execute the command described above with Axis 2 0.94 the result
is correct, and the methods in the skeleton class have the correct type
of parameter, the one based on wsdl definition.

            The problem is that for being WS-I compliant, I have to use
wsdl:types, so I shouldn't make changes on it.

I send attached the mentioned files Pegs2.wsdl and guide_trial2.xsd used
in this example.

Thanks in advance for your interest

Ricardo Blanes.

Nota Legal: Este correo electronico puede contener informacion estrictamente confidencial y es de uso exclusivo del destinatario, quedando prohibida a cualquier otra persona su revelacion, copia, distribucion, o el ejercicio de cualquier accion relativa a su contenido. Si ha recibido este correo electronico por error, por favor, conteste al remitente, y posteriormente proceda a borrarlo de su sistema. Gracias por su colaboracion.

Confidentiality notice: This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information and is solely for the attention and use of the intended recipient. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action with relation to  the contents of this e-mail by any other person is strictly prohibited. If you believe that this e-mail has been mistakenly sent  to you, please reply to the sender from whom you received the message in error and then delete the original e-mail from your system. Thank you for your co-operation.