Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Arion Yu <ar...@stt.com.hk> on 2000/07/11 04:35:20 UTC

Multipart Support

Hi!

Would there be official multipart support for file upload? I remembered
this issue has been discussed some time ago and what is the result (if
any)?

It seems servlet 2.3 isn't going to support this either. Am I right?

Arion

--
[This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may
contain information that is legally privileged. They are intended solely

Re: Multipart Support

Posted by Takashi Okamoto <to...@rd.nttdata.co.jp>.
I make MultipartRequest library for Servlet / JSP without  JMail:-)
You can use multipart data briefly by MultipartRequest.

Please check follow pages ,if you have interest.

[Demo Page and JSP source]
http://www.mycgiserver.com/~tora/jsp/upload_en.jsp
http://www.mycgiserver.com/~tora/jsp/upload_en.txt

[Download]
http://www.mycgiserver.com/~tora/java/files/mpart.tgz

Sorry , almost my documents are Japanese.
--------------------
Takashi Okamoto

Re: Multipart Support

Posted by Jef Newsom <je...@axyssolutions.com>.
Oh sure, make me put my money where my mouth is... I will post a servlet later
this afternoon (too much "real" work right now :(   ).

Jef

Re: Multipart Support

Posted by James Cook <ji...@iname.com>.
Interesting approach Jef!