Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/16 04:17:20 UTC

branch-3.0 vs branch-3.0-preview (?)

Hi,

It seems that we have `branch-3.0-preview` branch.

https://github.com/apache/spark/commits/branch-3.0-preview

Can we have `branch-3.0` instead of `branch-3.0-preview`?

We can tag `v3.0.0-preview` on `branch-3.0` and continue to use for
`v3.0.0` later.

Bests,
Dongjoon.

Re: branch-3.0 vs branch-3.0-preview (?)

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.
Great! Thank you!

Bests,
Dongjoon.