Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Chuck Amadi <ch...@breconbeacons.org> on 2001/06/14 15:04:56 UTC

problem with my java packages!!awating help

Hi , jon( virgin.net)  and Jonathan ( struts-user -group ) awating help
again regarding my java packages ( there stating invalid package
declarations ).
I know what it means albeit i have played around with the naming  2 no
avail. The java class declaration package name has some sort of conflict
created by me somewhere any way a fellow struts -user has mail me for a
visual attachment and will digest and get back 2 me. Hence i have taking
time out 4 a cup of java or t, and a Java SDK Prep book, time 2 brush up
on the fundamentals again.

Cheers chuck

--
The views expressed by the sender of this message don't
necessarily represent those of Brecon Beacons National Park