Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/21 17:16:40 UTC

Provide Patch / Cancel Patch

Is there any way to have the JIRA notification mail state when one of
these buttons was pushed?

Right now we only get the following (Anon said there was a patch; I
cancelled the process because there wasn't one).

Anonymous (JIRA)
    [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-134?page=all ]
 updated TOMAHAWK-134:

Mike Kienenberger (JIRA)
    [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-134?page=all ]
Mike Kienenberger updated TOMAHAWK-134:

Re: Provide Patch / Cancel Patch

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Hmmm. When I went to add it I noticed that the state is part of the
Derby workflow.  They probably took it out ;-)  Lemme see if we can
add our own.

Sean

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
On 4/12/06, Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Was there ever a cancel patch option?  My guess is no.  But I can try
> to add one ;-)

Yes, there was a cancel patch option right up until your last change.
I was using it multiple times per date to cancel out incorrect
Anonymous "Provide Patch" workflows.   I'm pretty sure you even added
it!

Re: Provide Patch / Cancel Patch

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
Hey Sean,

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
On 4/13/06, Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I got mixed up while fixing the workflow.  There are two
> separate concepts: 1.) workflow, 2.) workflow scheme.  I had only
> changed the scheme but it was pointing to the wrong workflow.  It
> should be fixed now.

I'm able to cancel patches again.  I haven't tested to insure that
anonymous users can't provide them, but I'm sure some anonymous user
will step forward and let us know if it's still possible :)

Re: Provide Patch / Cancel Patch

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de>.
Hi Sean,