Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Vahid Hashemian <va...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/16 05:41:17 UTC

[UPDATE] KIP-341: Update Sticky Assignor's User Data Protocol

Just a heads up to the community that the implementation of this KIP is
almost complete. I'd like to just mention that there was a slight deviation
in implementation from the approved KIP. I have updated the KIP to keep it
consistent with the final implementation.

To check what has changes please see this version comparison
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/diffpagesbyversion.action?pageId=87298939&selectedPageVersions=12&selectedPageVersions=11>.
Please let me know within the next couple of days if there is any objection
to this update. Otherwise, the corresponding PR will be merged to trunk in
its current form.

Thank you!
--Vahid