Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Doug Leeper <do...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/31 13:38:36 UTC

Tree not "redrawn" when resetting root node

I have a tree that I reset the root node when a user selects on another
component (Component A).  However, the tree is not "redrawn" until I click
on the tree (the previous tree contents are shown).

Besides Tree.invalidateAll() and
DefaultTreeModel.nodeStructureChanged(tnode )
DefaultTreeModel.nodeChanged( tnode )
DefaultTreeModel.reload()

Is there anything else I can do as these do not work?

Note: not using AJAX at the moment...a page refresh is being done when
selecting Component A.

Thanks
- Doug

Re: Tree not "redrawn" when resetting root node

Posted by Doug Leeper <do...@yahoo.com>.
Matej,

Thanks for quick turn around.

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Doug,

thanks for the quickstart, issue should be fixed, see the issue comments.

-Matej

Posted by Doug Leeper <do...@yahoo.com>.
See entry WICKET-914

Re: Tree not "redrawn" when resetting root node

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

this should definitely work (without you doing anything special about it).
Btw. By setRootNode you mean setRoot()?
I will need to see the actual code, as it might be a problem with Wicket.
Could you please create a JIRA entry and assign a quick start project to it
that can be used to reproduce the problem? Thanks.

-Matej

Posted by Doug Leeper <do...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.