Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Apache <ap...@ss78.shared.server-system.net> on 2006/05/07 21:55:43 UTC

unique preparations for your health and beauty!

Good time, friends!
We want to offer you unique preparations for your health and beauty! Our techniques and development are actively used only in expensive beauty salons in Russia. Now our products are accessible and to you!

1. Preparation for fast growing thin - "Sofia", after its application our clients managed to reset up to 27 kg. FOR 2 WEEKS!! The preparation is made of infrequent grasses of Siberia and Caucasus. The preparation has the license and all documents on application. Medical properties of a preparation are checked up on thousand people. Has no harmful consequences! One packing of a preparation suffices for 2-3 weeks of application.

Cost: 1 packing - 100 $
         2 packings - 180 $
         3 packings - 250 $
         4 packings - 320 $
         5 packings - 400 $
 From 15 and more on 50 $ for packing

ATTENTION: cost of the DETAILED prescription of manufacturing of a preparation + an example of components (alive grasses of Siberia and Caucasus) - 7000 $
It not a big price for such miracle! We can discuss with you all conditions of delivery of a preparation and its components in your country! The party of the goods circumscribed, only 1000 packings. Hurry up!

DELIVERY: it is made during 7 days through service www.dhl.com in any point of the world!
PAYMENT: at present we accept payment through e-gold and Western Union (you may send money by Credit Card, Bank Account)

On questions of purchase write to us - dzumon@altern.org

2. Preparation for a fast rejuvenascence of a skin - "Molodost", the preparation is made of vegetative components from mountains of Caucasus. HAS no ANALOGUES IN the WORLD! Smoothes a skin of the person, arms, etc. for short time. Has no harmful consequences. Has passed all tests and has thousand positive responses from patients of Russia, Ukraine, Germany, France.

One packing of a preparation suffices for 6 weeks of application.

Cost: 1 packing - 150 $
         2 packings - 280 $
         3 packings - 400 $
         4 packings - 520 $
         5 packings - 600 $
>From 15 and more on 90 $ for packing

ATTENTION: cost of the DETAILED prescription of manufacturing of a preparation + an example of components (alive grasses from mountains of Caucasus) - 10000 $
It not a big price for such miracle! We can discuss with you all conditions of delivery of a preparation and its components in your country! The party of the goods circumscribed, only 1000 packings. Hurry up!

DELIVERY: it is made during 7 days through service www.dhl.com in any point of the world!
PAYMENT: at present we accept payment through e-gold and Western Union (you may send money by Credit Card, Bank Account)

On questions of purchase write to us - dzumon@altern.org

Sent from www.TapestryForums.com

Read this topic online here: <<topic_link>>

http://www.tapestryforums.com/viewtopic.php?p=14777#14777