Posted to dev@systemml.apache.org by Deron Eriksson <de...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/07 19:53:56 UTC

Incubator logo on project website

On the incubator-general mailing list, there was a discussion regarding
podling branding, and I saw it mentioned that we should include the Apache
Incubator logo on the project website (this is a SHOULD and not a MUST).

As we update the website, we should keep in mind the branding and website
guidelines, as described here:

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html

Deron

Re: Incubator logo on project website

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 10:53 AM, Deron Eriksson <de...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On the incubator-general mailing list, there was a discussion regarding
> podling branding, and I saw it mentioned that we should include the Apache
> Incubator logo on the project website (this is a SHOULD and not a MUST).
>
> As we update the website, we should keep in mind the branding and website
> guidelines, as described here:
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/branding.html
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/sites.html
>
> Deron

Yes, as we are based on the apache-website-template, we got most of the
guidelines from free, the missing one, which is optional, is the incubator
logo... I will see if I can incorporate in the template to resolve this
issue for us.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende