Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/08 12:59:42 UTC

Flink establishment resolution not recognised

The Whimsy board report summary shows Flink establishment as part of the section

Other Attachments and Special Orders

instead of under Flink.

The Flink entry is in the correct section and appears to be in the
correct format.

However, the board report does have several trailing spaces after the title.

I wonder if this is the cause of the mis-filing?

Would it be OK to strip the trailing spaces from the report?

Re: Flink establishment resolution not recognised

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 6:59 AM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Whimsy board report summary shows Flink establishment as part of the section
>
> Other Attachments and Special Orders
>
> instead of under Flink.
>
> The Flink entry is in the correct section and appears to be in the
> correct format.
>
> However, the board report does have several trailing spaces after the title.
>
> I wonder if this is the cause of the mis-filing?
>
> Would it be OK to strip the trailing spaces from the report?

Fixed, revision: 62303; Thanks!

- Sam Ruby