Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/04/21 05:06:44 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.7.0 RC0

With 22 +1s (7 binding), one +0 and no -1s the vote passes.

Thanks for everyone who tried the release and voted.

I'll push the bits and send out an announcement.

Thanks
+Vinod

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.7.0 RC0

Posted by "Colin P. McCabe" <cm...@apache.org>.
Sorry for the late reply.  It seems like the consensus is that we
should push these fixes to 2.7.1.  That works for me.  HADOOP-11802
should be in there soon, hopefully the rest will follow quickly.

best,
Colin

Posted by "Colin P. McCabe" <cm...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Colin P. McCabe" <cm...@apache.org>.