Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org> on 2013/03/11 02:37:17 UTC

Re: 0.22 release update - alpha is postponed

Hi, everyone.  An update is due.  I was working remotely last week,
and lack of direct access to my usual build machine slowed me down.
As a result, the alpha is at this point one week late.

I have been able to identify a number of alpha build issues, all of
which seem to be related to the cpp tree.  I expect to get those
cleared up tomorrow, and the alpha properly cut by end of day.

Thanks,
Justin