Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com> on 2009/12/24 00:50:18 UTC

How to get content on the "In The News" section of the website?

Hi Developers and Keepers of the OFBiz website:
I'd like to add an entry in the "In The News" section of the website.
Specifically I would like to announce the availability of my OFBiz blog
at http://www.myofbiz.com. This one liner would be similar to the
tutorials being announced by HotWax.

Regards,
Ruth
Find me on the web at http://www.myofbiz.com or Google keyword "myofbiz"
ruth.hoffman@myofbiz.com

Re: How to get content on the "In The News" section of the website?

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Sounds good - thanks Ruth.

Cheers,
Ruppert
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Tim:

Posted by Tim Ruppert <ti...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Ean Schuessler <ea...@brainfood.com>.
Ruth Hoffman wrote:
> Hi Ean:
> That would be nice.
> Regards,
> Ruth
It is rather easy to get going. We could set up blog URLs as a type of
contact mechanism and set a Role or a PartyClassification for the
parties we have approved for pulling blogs from. That's basically the
way I have OSFA set up. Is there a reason we should let people "sign up"
on the OFBiz site?

I'm also using Varnish on OSFA, which makes it largely "Slashdot-proof".

Re: How to get content on the "In The News" section of the website?

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Ean:
That would be nice.
Regards,
Ruth

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <vi...@gmail.com>.
http://planet.ubuntu.com/
http://planet.centos.org/

--
Ashish

Posted by Ruth Hoffman <rh...@aesolves.com>.
Hi Jacopo:
Nice for committers. But I don't see that in my future :-)
Regards
Ruth

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Ean Schuessler <ea...@brainfood.com>.