Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com> on 2018/11/28 15:12:11 UTC

[New feature] Mysql style storage implementation

Hi everyone.

I want to inform everyone, I and Can Li have worked and tested this feature[1] in MySQL 8.0.13 and 5.7. Passed. So we got this merged.
We will continue testing this feature. Including
1. Test with ShardingSphere table rule, FYI Liang Zhang and Juan Pan.
2. Test with TiDB, starting with docker-compose mode.
3. Continue tests in other MySQL versions.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-skywalking/pull/1964

------------------
Sheng Wu
Apache SkyWalking, ShardingSphere, Zipkin

Re: [New feature] Mysql style storage implementation

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
Hi, Hongtao

Do you intend to reply only in SkyWalking dev list? I just recheck with you.

------------------

From:  "Hongtao Gao"<ha...@gmail.com>;
Date:  Thu, Nov 29, 2018 09:08 PM
To:  "dev"<de...@skywalking.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: [New feature] Mysql style storage implementation

Hi all

Gotta say that this should belong to me due to my personal experience of
ShardingShpere. But I'm working on other issues and not having much time to
take over it.
If anyone is going to interested in this work, I will give you some helpful
advice about ShardingShpere.

吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com> 于2018年11月29日周四 下午8:29写道:

--
Gao Hongtao