Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Srinivas Gupta <gu...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/03 23:22:34 UTC

org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.

Hello,

I have a test client whose classes were generated by Axis 1.2.1 wsdl2java, and I use this to hit services also generated by wsdl2java.  The services comprise what we call a "data provider".  I have used this test client against many data providers without any problems.  But now I'm getting the following exception when I try to hit a new data provider:

org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize

This data provider is using the same WSDL as all of the other data providers.  The only thing that might be different with this data provider is its server-config.wsdd.  I've tried tweaking the server-config.wsdd, but to no avail.  For example, I tried changing style="document" to style="rpc".  I wish that I could upgrade to Axis 1.4 or Axis 2.0, but we are constrained to Axis 1.2.1 because of project requirements...

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you.

Srinivas Gupta

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Re: org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
do these security handlers have any advantages over rampart ?

M-
  We're using 3rd party security handlers that only work in Axis 1.2.1.

  Srinivas Gupta

  Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> wrote:
    Synivas-

    why not upgrade?

    M--

Posted by Peter <ge...@yahoo.com>.
We're using 3rd party security handlers that only work in Axis 1.2.1.

Srinivas Gupta

Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> wrote:    DIV {  MARGIN: 0px }    Synivas-

why not  upgrade?

M--
[...]

   Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See    how.

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Synivas-

why not upgrade?

M--