Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Nick Santini <ni...@kaseya.com> on 2010/12/03 00:22:31 UTC

Secondary index on SuperColumn Family , Casandra 0.7beta2

Hi,
Im creating a column family and adding some secondary indexes on the column
definition for some columns inside my super columns

I save a row, but then when I try to get the indexed slice with an
expression that would match that row I got nothing back

Is there anything special about secondary indexes for SCF? the column
definition only ask for column name, but nothing about super column

thanks

Nicolas Santini
Director of Cloud Computing
Auckland - New Zealand
(64) 09 914 9426 ext 2629
(64) 021 201 3672

Re: Secondary index on SuperColumn Family , Casandra 0.7beta2

Posted by Nick Santini <ni...@kaseya.com>.
Thanks for the answers, cant wait for the feature to come :-)

I guess Im gonna have to provide my own for a while

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nick Santini <ni...@kaseya.com>.
Thanks Jonathan

Nicolas Santini

Re: Secondary index on SuperColumn Family , Casandra 0.7beta2

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-1813 so this
doesn't just silently not work.

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Re: Secondary index on SuperColumn Family , Casandra 0.7beta2

Posted by Tyler Hobbs <ty...@riptano.com>.