Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Krishnendu Kunti <Kr...@infosys.com> on 2004/10/06 09:44:59 UTC

configuring mysql database for Sandesha

Hi

IS there a configuration file in Sandesha for pointing to mysql
database? Which config file / class file should the location of the
database be mentioned. Guys can anyone share a more detailed
documentation or any link on the net which does the same.
Regards
Krish

A man with a dream will not be denied

Krishnendu Kunti

SETLABS, Infosys Technologies LTD
Bangalore, India
Fax: +91 80 51102520
Mobile: 9886375255

RE: configuring mysql database for Sandesha

Posted by Jaliya Ekanayake <ja...@opensource.lk>.
Hi,

As I have replied you, Currently Sandesha is not using any database. It is
using a in-memory queue. RMSequence class is handling this queue
functionality. We are in the process of modifying Sandesha so that It will
handle the messages better. And also with the new architecture Sandesha will
improve its interoperability with other WS-Extentions.

We will be putting documentation for the new Sandesha soon. At the moment
you can see the architecture using the following wiki.

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?SandeshaProjectPages/Changes

Thanks,

Jaliya

  _____