Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by axis cpp <ax...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/08 15:32:01 UTC

ANNOUNCEMENT : AxisC++ 1.5 alpha final Released

Hi All;

 1.5 alpha has been released and can be downloaded at

http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis-c/

The 1.5 release is to be a major bug fixes release plus some improvements.

Improvements

The default transport was upgraded from Axis2Transport to Axis3Transport
which is now a cleaner and extensible Transport from Axis2Transport.

Bug fixes

AXISCPP-323
AXISCPP-373
AXISCPP-367
AXISCPP-338
AXISCPP-313
AXISCPP-277
AXISCPP-265
AXISCPP-264
AXISCPP-261
AXISCPP-236
AXISCPP-129
AXISCPP-43
AXISCPP-41
AXISCPP-267
AXISCPP-163
AXISCPP-162
AXISCPP-361
AXISCPP-187
AXISCPP-221
AXISCPP-199
AXISCPP-195
AXISCPP-78
AXISCPP-97
AXISCPP-184
AXISCPP-379
AXISCPP-384
AXISCPP-320
AXISCPP-382
AXISCPP-381
AXISCPP-370
AXISCPP-372
AXISCPP-332
AXISCPP-262
AXISCPP-366
AXISCPP-337
AXISCPP-369
AXISCPP-327
AXISCPP-356
AXISCPP-325
AXISCPP-350
AXISCPP-354
AXISCPP-352
AXISCPP-311
AXISCPP-260
AXISCPP-315
AXISCPP-222
AXISCPP-178
AXISCPP-316
AXISCPP-274
AXISCPP-403
AXISCPP-394

Known Issues:

   Temporarily removed C support (C samples and tests will not work)
   Out of the two parsers Expat and Xerces, only Xerces is supported
   There is a problem with the SimpleAxisServer
   There could be problems with document style services on the serverside

 Users of Axis C++ kindly visit http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/AxisC_2b_2b/WishList and update the wish list. This will definitely help us know what features are important to you.

The Axis C++ Team

Re: ANNOUNCEMENT : AxisC++ 1.5 alpha final Released

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Further to this, tests done by john and all (I think on a websphere serverside) has succeeded.

sanjaya.

Posted by "Kenneth F. Krutsch" <ke...@krutsch.com>.

  _____

[...]

Do you Yahoo!?