Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM> on 2013/06/13 18:40:59 UTC

Cannot deploy jclouds.incubator.apache.org

Hi Olivier and All,

I just discovered that jclouds.incubator.apache.org does not have the past 5 commits deployed to it. Looks like we to need to run the deploy-site.sh script referenced in the README [1].

However, when I tried to run the script with my ASF creds I got the following error.

A    site-content/news/index.html
A    site-content/favicon.ico
Checked out revision 1492744.
Sending        documentation/community/index.html
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: access to '/repos/asf/!svn/ver/1480221/incubator/jclouds/site-content/documentation/community/index.html' forbidden

What's the problem here? Is it a permissions issue?

Thanks,
Everett

[1] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds.github.com/blob/master/README.md

Re: Cannot deploy jclouds.incubator.apache.org

Posted by Everett Toews <ev...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
Derp. Yep. That was it.

Everett

Posted by Matt Stephenson <ma...@mattstep.net>.