Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2010/10/18 16:45:23 UTC

CouchDB Support Icons

Hey all,

Kristina Schneider (http://kristinaschneider.com/) made us a
bunch of really nice "powered by"-logos*.

See them here: http://people.apache.org/~jan/couchdb_support_icons/

They include PNG and SVG as well as the original Adobe Illustrator
version with varying backgrounds.

If nobody objects, I'll add these to the source repository
and endorse their usage for endorsing CouchDB on our website.

Cheers
Jan
--
* Read up on "powered-by" logos here:

    http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html#poweredby

Re: CouchDB Support Icons

Posted by Filipe David Manana <fd...@apache.org>.
Nice!
Well done.

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Kristina Schneider (http://kristinaschneider.com/) made us a
> bunch of really nice "powered by"-logos*.
>
> See them here: http://people.apache.org/~jan/couchdb_support_icons/
>
> They include PNG and SVG as well as the original Adobe Illustrator
> version with varying backgrounds.
>
> If nobody objects, I'll add these to the source repository
> and endorse their usage for endorsing CouchDB on our website.
>
> Cheers
> Jan
> --
> * Read up on "powered-by" logos here:
>
>    http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html#poweredby

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com, fdmanana@apache.org

Re: CouchDB Support Icons

Posted by Benoit Chesneau <bc...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 4:45 PM, Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Kristina Schneider (http://kristinaschneider.com/) made us a
> bunch of really nice "powered by"-logos*.
>
> See them here: http://people.apache.org/~jan/couchdb_support_icons/
>
> They include PNG and SVG as well as the original Adobe Illustrator
> version with varying backgrounds.
>
> If nobody objects, I'll add these to the source repository
> and endorse their usage for endorsing CouchDB on our website.
>
> Cheers
> Jan
> --
> * Read up on "powered-by" logos here:
>
>    http://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs.html#poweredby

+ 1. Also, any possibility to have one with the text on the right too ? :)