Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jeremy Leader <jl...@alumni.caltech.edu> on 2002/03/28 00:54:59 UTC

Re: lajug - Where is struts-config.xml specification - Ryan Norman

Is http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_0.dtd
(the DTD, Document Type Definition, for the struts-config.xml
file) what you're looking for?  That's the "official" machine
readable specification of what goes in the struts-config.xml file.

Or are you looking for something more tutorial, like
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/doc-1.0.2/userGuide/building_controller.html#config
in the Struts User Guide?

Jeremy Leader