Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Lewandowski, Eric" <er...@cgi.com> on 2007/04/14 04:15:31 UTC

How to get the active profiles in a maven plugin

Hi !

I have to write a Maven plugin and I need to access to the active
profiles list.

For example, if I execute the command line :  mvn
groupId:artifactId:goal -P profile-1,profile-2 ... I need to get in my
java classes the list of active profiles (here profile-1 and profile-2)

Does somebody know to do this or where I can found documentation about
that ?

Thanks !

Eric Lewandowski

Re: How to get the active profiles in a maven plugin

Posted by Gregory Kick <gk...@gmail.com>.
you could take a look at the source for the 'active-profiles' goal in
the 'help' plugin...

--
Gregory Kick
http://kickstyle.net/