Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Dmitry Blotsky <db...@microsoft.com> on 2016/01/20 10:42:03 UTC

[DISCUSS] Node versions on Travis and Appveyor

Hey folks,

Richard and I came across a discrepancy today where some cordova-lib tests were failing on  a local machine but not on Travis or Appveyor, and we figured it was likely due to different Node versions (0.12 vs. 5.0).

Are there any objections to expanding our coverage on Travis and Appveyor to run on both Node 0.12 and 5.0?

Kindly,
Dmitry

Re: [DISCUSS] Node versions on Travis and Appveyor

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
I would recommend testing the latest 4 and the latest 5. Testing 0.10 and
0.12 would also be nice.

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.