Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Szabó Péter <ne...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/09 10:22:54 UTC

NullFieldException is thrown when testing IterativeDataStream with tuples and maxBy

I'm running the following code and getting the RuntimeException "Emit
failed due to: org.apache.flink.types.NullFieldException: Field 0 is null,
but expected to hold a value."
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64242132/TestExample.java

Does somebody know what causes it?
Another issue is that if the source does not sleep between emits, the
program freezes.

Peter

Re: NullFieldException is thrown when testing IterativeDataStream with tuples and maxBy

Posted by Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

Seems like a weird interaction between output splitting and windowing.
Could you please open a JIRA ticket for it?

Thanks,

Marton