Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by gopal123 <go...@tcs.com> on 2010/05/19 14:55:10 UTC

How to improve ofbiz performance in production environmrent?

What all files needs to be changed to improve the load on the ofbiz-ecommerce
component?
Do we need to remove other specialpurpose components when we are using
ecommerce only?

Re: How to improve ofbiz performance in production environmrent?

Posted by varun bhansaly <vb...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
This might help
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBTECH/Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide

Thanks,

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 7:06 PM, Vivek Mishra
<vi...@hotwaxmedia.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Your question is supposed to be for the user mailing list not for dev list.
> Please send it over there.
>
> On the other hand you need to remove cache timeouts in order to increase
> performance from cache.properties file.
> You can search mail archives. Similar discussion had been going on many
> times on it.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> --
> Vivek Mishra
>
> gopal123 wrote:
>>
>> What all files needs to be changed to improve the load on the
>> ofbiz-ecommerce
>> component?
>> Do we need to remove other specialpurpose components when we are using
>> ecommerce only?

Varun Bhansaly

Re: How to improve ofbiz performance in production environmrent?

Posted by Vivek Mishra <vi...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Hi,