Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Arion Yu <ar...@stt.com.hk> on 2000/07/12 03:35:29 UTC

Re: servlets communication...

Hi!

You can use request.setAttribute to set an attribute and then pass to
another servlet by the forward method of RequestDispatcher.

Arion

rong wrote:

> Hi, all:
>
> Can anyone give me an example of servlets communication, like posting a
> String from one servlet to another (eg, Hello servlet)? We usually do
> this from web browser, using HTML form to post String to servlet.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Rong

[This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may
contain information that is legally privileged. They are intended solely
for the addressee(s). Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the
sender by email immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose,
nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.]