Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by je...@lhsystems.com on 2008/02/19 14:35:11 UTC

AnnotationException during deploy of jsr181-su in service-assembly using shared-library

Hi,

I'm using a jsr181-su together with a http-su based on a wsdl which I
deploy as a service-assembly.
I would like to have a shared-library in which I store the generated
objects defined in my wsdl, so I can use them in a Bean or
BindingComponent.
The deploy of the shared-library is working fine. But when I try to
deploy the assembly containing the jsr181-su I get the following
exception.

org.codehaus.xfire.annotations.AnnotationException: Endpoint interface
com.lhsystems.myidtravel.test.service.TestSuServicePortType does not
have a WebService annotation
        at
org.codehaus.xfire.annotations.AnnotationServiceFactory.create(Annotatio
nServiceFactory.java:193)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.Jsr181Endpoint.registerService(Jsr181Endpoi
nt.java:311)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jsr181.Jsr181Endpoint.validate(Jsr181Endpoint.java
:258)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.AbstractDeployer.validate(AbstractDeployer.
java:58)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.xbean.BaseXBeanDeployer.validate(BaseXBeanD
eployer.java:55)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.xbean.AbstractXBeanDeployer.deploy(Abstract
XBeanDeployer.java:96)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.doDeploy(BaseService
UnitManager.java:88)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.deploy(BaseServiceUn
itManager.java:69)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.deployServiceAssem
bly(DeploymentService.java:508)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateServiceA
ssembly(AutoDeploymentService.java:350)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(
AutoDeploymentService.java:253)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.monitorDirecto
ry(AutoDeploymentService.java:647)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access$800(Aut
oDeploymentService.java:60)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$1.run(AutoDepl
oymentService.java:611)

I configured the the shared-library in the xbean.xml of the jsr181-su
like this:

<beans xmlns:jsr181="http://servicemix.apache.org/jsr181/1.0">

	<classpath>
                  <!-- artifactId -->
		<library>TestService-bos</library>
	</classpath>

    <jsr181:endpoint
pojoClass="com.lhsystems.myidtravel.test.service.impl.TestServiceImpl"
                     wsdlResource="classpath:test-su.wsdl"
                     style="document" />

</beans>

I also tried to play around with the attributes interfaceName,
serviceInterface, typeMapping but nothing changed.
When I keep the generated objects packed in the jsr181-su everything
works fine, except I can't send the objects to a Bean or anywhere else.

A workaround is to store the shared-library as a normal jar in the lib
folder, but this is very bad behaviour when using a production server
(new version -> restart of servicemix) :/

Can anybody help me?
Greetings Jens

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Corporate Headquarters:
Lufthansa Systems AS GmbH, Norderstedt
Registereintragung / Registration:
Amtsgericht Norderstedt 3688NO

Geschaeftsfuehrung/ Management: