Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Om <bi...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/13 19:47:09 UTC

OneClickMustella on MacOS (was: Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1)

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 9:16 PM, Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>wrote:

>> Btw, Om, I tried one click mustella and it has been in error as soon I
> tried to select the sdk path or even tried to select my command line
> interpreter, didn't had time to tell you before :$
>

> -----Message d'origine----- From: Justin Mclean
> Currently downloading, installing and running the tests takes a fair
> amount of manual setup and effort, have an easier way to run to run tests
> (one click mustella?) should help.
>
> Justin

I would like some help with getting OCM to work on a Mac.  I have some
stuff hardcoded (ex. path to the terminal) which is probably blowing up on
a Mac.  But these should be very straightforward to change.  Can one of you
help?

Thanks,
Om

Re: OneClickMustella on MacOS (was: Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1)

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 2:31 AM, Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> wrote:

> Om,
>
> I've made the necessary additions/changes to make the command terminal
> work on a Mac. Note: in order to get Mustella to run, on OS X in a
> terminal that runs in the application space, you need to set the
> environment variables 'manually' (unless you want to hack deep in the
> system config files). This means that you'll have to provide a
> settings panel (or something) where the user can set their 'AIR_HOME'
> and 'ANT_HOME' paths. These paths are currently hard coded to the
> paths on my machine ;-)
>
> EdB

I think it is a good idea for OneClickMustella to set the env. variables it
needs before running.  I will add this to my list of things to do.

Thanks for taking time off and working on this!

Regards,
Om

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Om,

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: OneClickMustella on MacOS (was: Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1)

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
bump...

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: OneClickMustella on MacOS (was: Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1)

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Om,

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: OneClickMustella on MacOS (was: Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1)

Posted by Om <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Sure, what do you need me to do?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: OneClickMustella on MacOS (was: Re: Apache Flex 4.9.1)

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> I have somestuff hardcoded (ex. path to the terminal) which is probably blowing up on
> a Mac.
Yep can confirm it broken but you knew that. :-)

Justin