Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Masin, Valerie" <VJ...@docharbor.com> on 2007/04/02 18:17:37 UTC

[Axis2] XMLBeans not generating default values

Hello,

I don't pretend to know a thing about xmlbeans but I was thinking I
might use them as my databinding when I discovered that adb doesn't
handle default values in the schema, and the castor databinding isn't
available in axis2. However, when I generate the code from wsdl2java
using xmlbeans I don't see my default values show up in any of the
generated files.

Is this a bug or is it because I don't understand xmlbeans and the
defaults come about through some other mechanism?

Here is an example of my schema:

     <complexType name="Criteria">
       <element name="retrievalTypeIds" nillable="false" minOccurs="1"
maxOccurs="unbounded" type="xsd:string">
       <element name="maxDocuments" minOccurs="0" nillable="true"
default="100000" type="xsd:int">
     </complexType>

Thanks, Valerie

Re: [Axis2] XMLBeans not generating default values

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
You can use Castor with JiBX databinding.