Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu> on 2005/02/19 12:05:15 UTC

Inconsistent Windows installer files on trunk

Hi Jostein,

I'm playing around with the Windows installer files on trunk, and they
seem to be inconsistent. For example:

    * svn.iss refers to the symbol path_locale, whis is not defined in
      templates/svn_dynamics.iss
    * svn.iss uses svn_revision adn svn_pretxtrevision, but
      templates/svn_version.iss defines svn_release and svn_pretxtrelease.

Can you please check if you've really committed all your local changes
to the repository?

-- Brane

Re: Inconsistent Windows installer files on trunk

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
Jostein, can you please check r13085? I updated the installer's path
layout to match what we'll have in 1.2, and I seriously reorganised
svn_dynamics.iss so that locating the binary directory no longer means
you have to change the whole file.

Branko Čibej wrote:

> Hi Jostein,
>
> I'm playing around with the Windows installer files on trunk, and they
> seem to be inconsistent. For example:
>
>    * svn.iss refers to the symbol path_locale, whis is not defined in
>      templates/svn_dynamics.iss
>    * svn.iss uses svn_revision adn svn_pretxtrevision, but
>      templates/svn_version.iss defines svn_release and svn_pretxtrelease.
>
> Can you please check if you've really committed all your local changes
> to the repository?

-- Brane