Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Gisbert Amm <gi...@webde-ag.de> on 2005/08/01 09:13:48 UTC

Re: Task to delete CVS directories

Out of curiosity: Why do you need to delete all the CVS directories? If
the reason is a release build of any kind it's probably much easier to
do simply a fresh cvs export in some subdirectory.

BTW: CVS directories aren't read-only.

Regards,
Gisbert Amm

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
That was exactly the reason, good intuition! :)  I have to be honest and
say I didn't know what the CVS export function was for (I haven't been
using CVS for all that long frankly).  It sounds like that is exactly what
I should be using, so no need to persue my "issue" any further, except as
a curiosity now because I thought it should have worked.

Thanks Gisbert! :)

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect