Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Philippe Chaléat <pc...@infologic.fr> on 2002/11/19 09:30:32 UTC

table-header and retrieve-marker

Hello,

Is there a way to use marker (retrieve-marker) in table header or footer ?

For example, how I can achieve this with a table in region-body :

  line1         a
  line2         b
  line3         c
--------------
  Last line in this page is "line3"

------------- page break-------------

  Last line in previous page was "line3"
--------------
  line4         d
  line5         e
  line6         f

Philippe

Re: table-header and retrieve-marker

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
Philippe Chaléat wrote:

> Is there a way to use marker (retrieve-marker) in table header or footer ?
No, "An fo:retrieve-marker is only permitted as the descendant of an
fo:static-content." (c) the spec

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team

Re: table-header and retrieve-marker

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
Retrieve marker is only allowed in static regions, so no you cannot use
it in a table header or footer to do that.