Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ROOKIE <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/09 16:16:34 UTC

Tomcat 5.5.17 source code

Hi,

Can someone tell where from where I can download Tomcat 5.5.17 source code.

The download page provides only 5.5.23 source code and I am new to SVN so could not figure it out from the root repository.

I use this version and I need to do a small patch on that.

Thanks,
Vinod

RE: Tomcat 5.5.17 source code

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: ROOKIE [mailto:vinodv26@yahoo.com]
> Subject: Tomcat 5.5.17 source code
>
> Can someone tell where from where I can download Tomcat
> 5.5.17 source code.

Use the archives link from the Tomcat home page to get here:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-5/v5.5.17/src/

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.