Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/01 16:08:40 UTC

Plans for a javassist 3.12.0.GA bundle?

We've run into a problem with Geronimo where our openwebbeans dependency
has upgraded its javassist dependency to the 3.12.0.GA level.
Currently, we're using the servicemix bundle version of javassist 3.7.GA
but we're going to need to upgrade to fix a build break.  Are there any
plans for releasing an update to the servicemix bundle (and can at least
a snapshot version be created shortly)?

Rick

Re: Plans for a javassist 3.12.0.GA bundle?

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I created jira ticket SMX4-658[1] for adding this bundle.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMX4-658

Freeman

--
Freeman Fang