Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org> on 2019/10/10 00:31:57 UTC

Why not all Pull-Request runs Jenkins?

Hi,

I can see some Pull-Request does not run Jenkins, like below

https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/3480
[image: image.png]

And some does run Jenkins, like below

https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/3479

[image: image.png]

It looks like Jenkins is triggered only when github apache organization
member creates pull-request. Is it true?

Does anyone have idea why Jenkins is not running for all pullrequests?

Thanks,
moon

Re: Why not all Pull-Request runs Jenkins?

Posted by moon soo Lee <le...@gmail.com>.
Just filed an infra issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-19249

Thanks,
moon