Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Amir Abbasi <ab...@tebyanidc.ir> on 2015/11/15 17:26:33 UTC

New Primary Storage marked as not suitable

Hello,

I've added a new Primary storage with tag "PrimaryStorage2" and going to
replace it with the old one with the tag "PrimaryStorage1". Both of them are
VMFS and similar, but when I try to migrate volumes from PrimaryStorage1,
the new PrimaryStorage2 has a "not suitable" mark in pop up window. I moved
a test volume and that was ok seemingly. How can I find the reason of that
issue?

Thanks

RE: New Primary Storage marked as not suitable

Posted by Amir Abbasi <ab...@tebyanidc.ir>.
Thanks, I've added that storage with similar storage tag and that is suitable now.

Posted by Devdeep <de...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amir Abbasi <ab...@tebyanidc.ir>.
Hello,

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <Su...@citrix.com>.