Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Sascha Vogt <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/09 16:00:19 UTC

Test

Hi,

sorry for the noise, could somebody please reply if you get this. In the
official archive I'm missing two of my mails.

Greetings
-Sascha-

Re: Test

Posted by Sascha Vogt <sa...@gmail.com>.
Wow, this was sent on 9th May 4PM CEST

Re: Test

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.

--
Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: Test

Posted by Jeff MAURY <je...@jeffmaury.com>.
There are some problems with the Apache mail.

Jeff

--
Jeff MAURY

working and scaling.