Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jhary <Sc...@csd.disa.mil> on 2009/03/25 22:25:51 UTC

Training classes for Apache web server and Tomcat

I am looking for good comprehensive training courses for installing,
configuring and managing the Apache web server and the Tomcat server.
Do you know of such classes being offered anywhere?

Thanks,

Scott

Re: Training classes for Apache web server and Tomcat

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
On 25.03.2009 22:25, Jhary wrote:
> I am looking for good comprehensive training courses for installing,
> configuring and managing the Apache web server and the Tomcat server.
> Do you know of such classes being offered anywhere?

See:

http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/SupportAndTraining

Regards,

Rainer

Re: Training classes for Apache web server and Tomcat

Posted by Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <de...@hanik.com>.
there are several companies offering training, including mine,
www.springsource.com

unique about springsource training classes is that they are taught by
committers on the project

Filip