Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by bhattacharyya <ia...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/01 16:36:23 UTC

Problem in GOOOLECHECKOUT (localhost)

We are trying to implement google checkout with ofbiz, we have applied the
patch for the googlecheckout (patch
url=http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Google+Checkout+Integration). after
applying the patch we got a error.
            The redirection of parameter is not working. It seems that no
value is comming as the redirection parameter in the screen google. We are
checking this in localhost.Somebody plz help....:,(

Re: Problem in GOOOLECHECKOUT (localhost)

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Bhattacharyya,

In the simple method getReDirectFromXmlDoc in the file
PrepareXMLTemplate.xml
put
<log level="info" message="Goog XML = ${bsh:document.toString()}"/>
after the </call-bsh> tag

This will output the xml that google sent to your log.  Report back
what it says.  Thanks!

-Chris