Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Michael Mattox <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/22 18:11:10 UTC

NoClassDefFoundError on ant Task when deploying the bridge example

I'm following the protocol bridge example
(http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/creating-a-protocol-bridge.html)
and everything is fine until the last step:

mvn jbi:projectDeploy

which gives me:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/servicemix/jbi/management/
task/JbiTask : org/apache/tools/ant/Task

The pom (exactly the same as on the web page) and the full log with
stack trace are attached.  This is frustrating because every one of
the tutorials & examples gives me an error and two of them were
related to ant run and now this one makes it to the last step.. I had
my hopes up to finally get one working!

-Michael