Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/20 14:36:27 UTC

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Others serious bugs #IMPORTANT#

18:00 GMT+1 is the same as 17:00 GMT+0 => WE ARE AGREE FOR THAT
Sorry but you are not seeing the problem as I see it. You know all my
configuration, can you answer my question:

My laptop time = 13:32 now, I want to create a 1 hour meeting accessible for
test right now, how should start time and end time be ?

1) 13:00 -> 14:00 (normally) ?

2) or 12:00 -> 13:00 (link work) ?

I'm really confused about this :(

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Others serious bugs #IMPORTANT#

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
<timezone orderId="15" name="Etc/GMT+1" label="Angola, Cameroon, Nigeria
Tunisia" iCal="Africa/Tunis" />

Aren't the same ?

<timezone orderId="15" name="Etc/GMT+1" label="France, Germany, Spain, Italy
 iCal="Europe/Berlin" />

I will not use "ICal" and "label" isn't important ...

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Others serious bugs #IMPORTANT#

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Something like this:

<timezone orderId="15" name="Etc/GMT+1" label="Angola, Cameroon, Nigeria,
Tunisia" iCal="Africa/Tunis" />

And then rerun the installer to import the database. And then you choose
this timezone for your OpenMeetings user.

Sebastian

>>> http://www.openmeetings.de
>>> http://www.webbase-design.de
>>> http://www.wagner-sebastian.com

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Others serious bugs #IMPORTANT#

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
For example your log says that the method
syncMessageToCurrentScope(java.lang.String,java.lang.Object,boolean) has
private access in org.openmeetings.app.remote.red5.ScopeApplicationAdapter

But that is not true, it has already public in our sources:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/org/openmeetings/app/remote/red5/ScopeApplicationAdapter.java?view=markup

So there is something wrong with your sources.

Re: Daylight problem with Tunisia timezone

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Should fix it.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hallo Hamdi,

Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Others serious bugs #IMPORTANT#

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
The problem is resolved now Sebastian :) Thanks

I changed "Private" with "Public". But I'm sure there was something strange,
because in build #41, #40, ... It was "Private" (I verified 3 old clean
versions).

The change is not mentioned in the SVN update process !

Daylight problem with Tunisia timezone

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Yes but we have no such errors and
https://builds.apache.org/job/openmeetings/42/console is also fine.

This problem is on your side.

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.

#42 build >> work !!!
#41 -> #42 >> FAILE !!!

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Others serious bugs #IMPORTANT#

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
Build #42 failed >>

http://pastebin.com/qEi3JJ1d

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Others serious bugs #IMPORTANT#

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Yeah,

but your trace does not show any error.
You did not copy the complete log.
Please copy the whole trace of the output from start till the End "BUILD
Fail" somewhere to pastbin

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
I mean I'm not using iCal in the resetbox in the meeting creation box.
I'm always recompiling all the project with: ant -Ddb=postgres

But with build #42, I still can't do a successful build:

[javac] E:\3DNI\PFE\WORK\workspace\OpenMeetings\build.XML:401: warning:
includeantruntime' was not set, defaulting to build.sysclasspath=last; set
to false for repeatable builds
[javac]
E:\3DNI\PFE\WORK\workspace\OpenMeetings\src\org\openmeetings\app\remote\MainS
rvice.Java:247: syncMessageToCurrentScope(Java.lang.String,Java.lang.Object

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
You HAVE TO use iCal, this is the important part of the xml configuration
file.
And you need to rerun the complete installation of OpenMeetings, changing
just the XML file will have no effect.

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.