Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/06 16:52:13 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Apache Commons BCEL 6.3.1

Hi Mark,

I can't recall the details ATM and I don't want to take the time to look at
logs, but what matters IMO is that:

- The build is passing: https://travis-ci.org/apache/commons-bcel
(incidentally, the Travis build uses -Ddoclint:none)
- You get appropriate warnings on the command line when you run 'mvn
javadoc:javadoc' and 'mvn clean install site'
- Warnings should be fixed, patches welcome.
- You can specify -Ddoclint:none on command lines if you want but it should
not be part of a default build since we want developers to be aware of
warnings, otherwise, they will never be fixed; out of sight, out of mind.

Gary