Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Joseph V J <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/24 07:54:18 UTC

ERROR StreamingSolrServers 4.10.2

Hi,

I have a production Solr Cloud setup which has been migrated from 4.2 to
4.10.2. Upon then at times I'm getting this ERROR.

ERROR StreamingSolrServers
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Bad Request

request:
http://10.0.0.160:8080/solr/profiles/update?update.distrib=TOLEADER&distrib.from=http%3A%2F%2F10.0.2.160%3A8080%2Fsolr%2Fprofiles%2F&wt=javabin&version=2
at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.ConcurrentUpdateSolrServer$Runner.run(ConcurrentUpdateSolrServer.java:241)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

The cloud is of single shard single replica setup with Zookeeper 3.4.6 and
JAVA version used is
java version "1.7.0_72"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.72-b04, mixed mode)

It would be great if anyone could throw some light here.

~Thanks
Joe

Re: ERROR StreamingSolrServers 4.10.2

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

By saying "client jars" I mean standalone java program that send documents to sold server.
I assume that you use SolrJ for indexing, like described here :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Using+SolrJ

Updating solr server is one thing, if you are using solr java client, updating client solrj dependencies is mother thing.

Does that makes sense?

Ahmet

On Tuesday, November 25, 2014 10:40 AM, Joseph V J <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Ahmet,

Thank you for the quick reply.
I'm not sure about the 'client jars' you specified in the mail. JAR files
used in my case are from the tar ball available from the location
http://apache.cs.utah.edu/lucene/solr/4.10.2/solr-4.10.2.tgz

~Regards
Joe

Posted by Joseph V J <jo...@gmail.com>.