Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Dima Spivak <di...@apache.org> on 2016/09/07 15:58:13 UTC

branch-2: Judgement Day

Hi all,

I remember that Nick pointed this out a while back, but I see a stray
branch-2 on GitHub again [1]. Can we kill it?

1. https://github.com/apache/hbase/commits/branch-2

Re: branch-2: Judgement Day

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
There is work of introducing AsyncRegion (see HBASE-16505).

This would be done by the end of September.

Re: branch-2: Judgement Day

Posted by Matteo Bertozzi <th...@gmail.com>.

Re: branch-2: Judgement Day

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org>.

Re: branch-2: Judgement Day

Posted by Dima Spivak <di...@apache.org>.
New filesystem layout?

--
-Dima

Re: branch-2: Judgement Day

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
End of September as rough timeframe? That's pretty close at hand. Ok by me.
I'm getting up to speed on master branch. I've been away a while in the
dust and cobwebs of releases past.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy