Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by otisg <ot...@iVillage.com> on 2002/06/13 23:29:28 UTC

Re: TC 4.1.3 catalina.jar incomplete (built from source)

Thanks!

I actually traced the missing classes, got mx4j, got bcel (for mx4j
compilation), got commons-modeler, put it all in server/lib, and then
things worked.

Otis

Sign up for FREE iVillage newsletters <http://s.ivillage.com/rd/16705> .
has the scoop on what matters most to you. <-----Original Message----->

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:org.apache.catalina.mbeans.ServerLifecy
> cleListener This class exists in the binary release of Tomcat 4.1.3 in
> catalina.jar, but not in my catalina.jar that was built from sources.
As