Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2022/04/18 02:39:10 UTC

Apache Analytics in skins

Hi
I'd like to add something similar to what we have for Google Analytics [1]
But it looks current master of maven-doxia-sitetools have breaking changes
which make this non usable with master of site plugin.

what is the best option here? maven-doxia-sitetools  branch 1.x and release
1.12?
or?

cheers
Olivier

[1]
https://maven.apache.org/skins/maven-fluido-skin/index.html#googleanalytics

Re: Apache Analytics in skins

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 18 Apr 2022 at 18:18, Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> wrote:

> Le lundi 18 avril 2022, 04:39:10 CEST Olivier Lamy a écrit :
> > Hi
> Hi Olivier,
>
> > I'd like to add something similar to what we have for Google Analytics
> [1]
> nice idea, thank you
>
> > But it looks current master of maven-doxia-sitetools have breaking
> changes
> > which make this non usable with master of site plugin.
> what are you trying to do in fluido skin dependencies: there is no
> dependency
> at all?

just use site-plugin with last doxia-sitetools 2.0.0-M2 ;)

> Is there a branch visible somewhere that shows what is breaking when you
> do I
> don't get which upgrade, please?
>

> > what is the best option here? maven-doxia-sitetools  branch 1.x and
> release
> > 1.12?
> > or?
> for sure, Doxia stable is still the 1.x branch, Doxia 2 is still at
> milestones
> level

sounds good

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Le lundi 18 avril 2022, 04:39:10 CEST Olivier Lamy a écrit :
> Hi
Hi Olivier,

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
2 PRs