Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Erik Huelsmann <eh...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/22 16:47:44 UTC

Re: [patch] creating directories with long names

On Tue, Feb 5, 2008 at 8:57 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr.
<wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> Stefan Küng wrote:
>  > Anyone looked at this yet?
>  > http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/apr-dev/200801.mbox/%3cfmvo00$ln5$1@ger.gmane.org%3e
>

>  The patch/argument made perfect sense, although I'm leaning towards a switch
>  to decide if it's a file or path name (if it is even possible for that to
>  work).
>
>  I'll review and commit.

We're seeing this problem more and more often popping up on
users@subversion.t.o. Any progress on the issue?

Thanks in advance.

Bye,

Erik.

Re: [patch] creating directories with long names

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Erik Huelsmann wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 5, 2008 at 8:57 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr.
> <wr...@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>> Stefan Küng wrote:
>>  > Anyone looked at this yet?
>>  > http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/apr-dev/200801.mbox/%3cfmvo00$ln5$1@ger.gmane.org%3e
>>

>>  The patch/argument made perfect sense, although I'm leaning towards a switch
>>  to decide if it's a file or path name (if it is even possible for that to
>>  work).
>>
>>  I'll review and commit.
>
> We're seeing this problem more and more often popping up on
> users@subversion.t.o. Any progress on the issue?

Committed for 1.3 and 0.9, thanks for the reminders guys!

Bill