Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org> on 2015/06/09 12:30:46 UTC

Re: Where can I get the yum repo and rpms for Bigtop 1.0.0 snapshot ?

I think this belongs to bigtop user mailing list :)
Bigtop 1.0 hasn't officially released yet. The Bigtop CI infra is under
refactoring as well, hence there is no available 1.0 packages. But we do
have nightly builds for trunk, which are built by Docker containers:
http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Bigtop-trunk/job/Docker-Bigtop-trunk-Hadoop/BUILD_ENVIRONMENTS=centos-6,label=docker-slave-03/

If you'd like to get all the bigtop supported components, check out all the
Docker prefixed jobs: http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Bigtop-trunk/

You should have all the things you need, separately. We'll have centralized
packages and repo along with 1.0 release. You can also build trunk
components by yourself. Ask us if you want to know more. The release and
repo is coming, just hold on tight. :)

Posted by Jesse Hu <hu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Evans. I found the rpms on